It seems each season of your growing family is more beautiful than the last! As your children grow up, you get to be there for them every step of the way and see the world through their view. Even with all the day-to-day busyness, it’s so important to take a step back and simply enjoy the moment.
As parents ourselves, we know how important it is to slow down and enjoy your growing family. It seems like all you do is blink, and they’re suddenly a year older! While we can’t slow down time for you, we can help you capture these moments and display them in your home so that you can always remember your children at every stage!
A common question about family photography is when should you have family portraits taken? We decided to share our best tips on why we believe that annual family portraits are important.
5 Reasons Why Annual Family Portraits Are Important
- Capture each season of your family. As we said above, each season is better than the last! You get to know your children’s individual personalities and interests through the years. By taking the time to capture each season of your growing family, you’ll be able to look back and remember all their funny quirks and beautiful moments.
- Spend quality time with your family. Your family portrait session is a wonderful opportunity to spend uninterrupted time with your family. No phones, no distractions (unless we need some for the kiddos). Just you and your family having fun in the studio!
- Children love seeing their portraits on the wall. Children love to see their own photos on the walls. Your children will feel happy and secure knowing their place in the family throughout the years.
- Portrait Artwork is the best decor. Family portrait artwork is home decor that will never go out of style! Family portraits are a timeless and elegant way to display your family and decorate your home. As you add to your portraits, we’ll help you style the new walls of your home.
- Display your family’s story in your home. Finally, what better way to document your family’s story than through portraits that can be handed down through the generations. We’re not just framing photos for you; we’re helping you create family heirlooms.
Your Cobb County Studio Portrait Photographer
Hopefully, now you feel as passionate about annual family portraits as we do! It’s our honor and joy to meet your family and capture this moment in time for you. We make the entire family portrait process as fun and stress-free as possible for every member of your family. Our comfortable, private studio offers the perfect environment to capture the winning portrait of your family that you’ll proudly display on your walls. Please send us a message here if you’d like to schedule a consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!
We’d love to invite you to subscribe to our email newsletter. Please click here to subscribe and be part of our email community.