You can ask almost anyone to recall a memory of meeting Santa, and you’ll be flooded with stories. Some people have wonderful memories of seeing Santa, while others may have had a not-so-great experience.
I remember taking my son to see Santa at the mall. We had to wait in a super long line and were both crabby by the end. My son only got to see Santa for one, maybe two minutes, and barely had time to remember what he wanted for Christmas! I remember thinking, “There has to be a better way!”
If someone had offered a private Santa Photo experience, I would have jumped on it! That’s why Gary and I decided to become Santa’s elves and create a magical, memorable Santa Experience. The amazing children of Powder Springs say it is the best. In fact, we invested time and resources into learning how to create an even better Santa Experience possible. We cannot wait for your family to enjoy what we’ve put together.
With all that said, I want to share five reasons why a private Santa photo session is so worth it.
5 Reasons Why a Private Santa Photo Session is Worth It
- Memorable, Stress-Free Experience for Your Entire Family – Instead of worrying about your child getting to see Santa, you can feel rest assured that they’ll have a wonderful time. Instead of waiting in a long line, you get to sit back, relax, and soak in this very special session.
- No Rushing Around or Waiting – Instead of remembering long lines and worrying about meeting Santa, your child will have incredible memories of meeting Santa!
- Quality Time with “the real” Santa – Our Santa Experience isn’t one or two minutes; it’s a full 45-minute experience that your child will never forget! They actually get to spend quality time with Santa.
- Custom Activities – This isn’t just a quick meeting with Santa. We will customize the experience to your child’s interests so they can really enjoy their time with him and feel like Santa had that magical touch of knowing exactly what was important to them!
- Perfect Portraits to Treasure Forever – Long after your child’s Santa Photos, your child will have treasured portrait artwork that they get to keep forever. It won’t just be a memory but a beautiful piece in their home. We are happy to create a custom portrait artwork package to suit your needs.
Santa Photos in Powder Springs, GA
Everyone remembers meeting Santa as a child. Your child deserves the best Santa Experience EVER! This is why we’re so passionate about creating the ultimate Santa portrait experience to create happy memories and portrait artwork to last a lifetime.
Join Santa’s VIP List
Want first dibs on these extra special sessions with Santa? All you have to do is join our VIP list here, and you’ll be the FIRST to know and book your child’s Santa Experience.