Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year… but it can also be the most stressful! There’s so much to do and get done before December 25th. You want your child to see Santa, but the thought of standing in a long line so your child can see Santa for 30 seconds isn’t appealing.
As parents ourselves and photographers, that’s exactly why we created our Santa Experience Christmas Portraits. We’d love to share more about this experience with you and why it’s the best way to see Santa!
Relaxed and Memorable Santa Photos in Powder Springs, GA
What’s your memory of seeing Santa? We remember having to wait a long time and then having to quickly tell Santa what we wanted for Christmas before being whisked away. (A Christmas Story, anyone?) Not to mention the younger children may feel a bit nervous seeing Jolly Old St. Nick and feel shy at first. Sometimes children aren’t even able to talk to Santa at first!
Because of all this, we wanted to create a relaxed and memorable experience for our GES families. We are passionate about offering a stress-free family portrait experience. We also want your children to enjoy the magic of Christmas by having time with Santa himself. This is exactly why we created our Santa Experience!
Five Benefits of Our Santa Photos Experience
Here are just five of the many benefits of booking a Santa Experience.
- Time with Santa Himself – Your child will have a dedicated time slot with Santa. This allows your child to warm up to Santa and feel comfortable sharing what they want for Christmas.
- No Waiting – There is zero waiting with our Santa Experience. You simply come at your time and get to see Santa!
- No Cranky Kids (or parents) – With no long wait and time with Santa, you won’t have cranky kids or even cranky parents.
- Comfortable Accommodations – You’ll enjoy a sweet, private moment with Santa inside our comfortable studio. Mom and dad get to hang out and enjoy themselves as well.
- Portraits of the Moment to Remember Forever – Most importantly, you’ll have professional portraits to remember this treasured moment forever!
Rest assured that you and your child will have a memorable experience seeing Jolly St. Nick this way and walk away with treasured holiday photos.
Photos with Santa in Our Powder Springs, GA Studio
Christmas should be a time of making memories as a family, not stressing out or waiting in long lines for your photos with Santa. We truly love creating our Santa Experience Sessions for you. We want your children to experience the magic of Christmas. This is why we do what we do!
We do expect these sessions to sell out this year. Our email community will receive the first priority in booking a session. If you’re interested in a Santa Experience, we highly recommend subscribing to our newsletter so that you get first priority! You can subscribe here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org